Friends and family to discover, play and grow together from hiking and wildlife watching, canoeing, hunting, fishing and playing in the neighborhood park … all activities that will help you stay healthy, active and full of energy.
National Park Great Outdoors months suggests the benefits of always outside and enjoy our beautiful shared resources of the forests, parks, lodges and other public lands and waters.
Some fun ways to celebrate in nature:
- June 1 to 25 – Go Camping America – Take the family camping in a tent, pop-up trailer or camper
- June 4 is National Trails Day – America has more than 200,000 miles of trails for hiking, biking and backpacking.
- 4 to 12 June is National fishing and boating week.
- June 11 to 17 – Great Outdoors Week – Everyone is invited to enjoy the outdoors, however briefly, every day this week.
- June 11 – National Get Out Day, Fee Waiver day in the National Forests (sponsored by the U.S. Forest Service, which 17 000 resorts operates and manages 193 million acres of public land), Marina and National Day (the windows of the joys and benefits of the waterway and marina lifestyle).
- June 21 – Fee-free day in the National Parks – Fee-free days on more than 100 national parks, which usually charge entrance fees.
- June 25 – 7th National Wildlife Federation annual “Great American Backyard Campout” – a night in the outdoor family fun under the stars in your own backyard.
To municipalities across the country and in the nature of the fun outdoor activities to celebrate during National Socialism Great Outdoors Mon Contact your State campgrounds, national parks or forests, or go to your local water. The National Wildlife Federation website provides more inspiration to celebrate in the wild.
Tags: Camping, camping america, Day, Federation, federation website, June, national fishing, national socialism, national trails day, national wildlife federation, park, state campgrounds, Week, wildlife